What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

First voron build!

2B1

Printer Model
Voron2.4
Extruder Type
Clockwork 2
Cooling Type
Stealthburner
I'm building my first Voron 2.4. New to voron, and the community. Currently my frame is built. Though I'm waiting for printed parts. I have a Mosquito magnum, purchased a while back for this build before I knew support was dropped. What are my options / recommendations? Oh and I'm planning on using tap eventually.

What are your goals for the printer? I swap between an E3D V6 and Dragon HF all the time but a lot of people like the Revo.
I might switch to a Revo now that they have hardend nozzles.
Maybe jump on the Voron Facebook page and start a Poll?

Hobby, and eventually prototyping. For this build I'm looking for best quality. Don't nessasarly care about speed. Just want to see how much detail I can get out of it.

Hobby, and eventually prototyping. For this build I'm looking for best quality. Don't nessasarly care about speed. Just want to see how much detail I can get out of it.
Okay you can go as simple as the suggested hotends. People wanting to chase speed will go high flow and larger nozzles.