What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

FYSETC Afterburner Toolhead pcb

Truly

Printer Model
Switchwire
Extruder Type
Clockwork 1
Cooling Type
Stealthburner
I’m having some trouble with this tool headboard. It seems like it does not have the X is that wire running all the way down to the motherboard I believe they have it marked as the heated enclosure thermistor. Also, all of the inserts only have one wire going to them. Is there a common ground from the two headboard to the motherboard, or to the power supply, if anyone has any knowledge installing this board on the printer, please let me know. I have an SKR mini E3 V3.

I’m having some trouble with this tool headboard. It seems like it does not have the X is that wire running all the way down to the motherboard I believe they have it marked as the heated enclosure thermistor. Also, all of the inserts only have one wire going to them. Is there a common ground from the two headboard to the motherboard, or to the power supply, if anyone has any knowledge installing this board on the printer, please let me know. I have an SKR mini E3 V3.
If you actually mean afterburner , as in this one: https://github.com/VoronDesign/Voron-Hardware/tree/master/Afterburner_Toolhead_PCB

It does support x end stop. There's an XES connector on the board, where you wire the switch. And yes, there's a shared -V used , so the end stop wire goes to the signal pin on the x end stop port on the SKR. You should only need one wire to the x end stop SKR port.

A common mistake is wiring the toolhead wiring labeled GND to AC Protective Earth - don't do that, connect it to the DC negative output, usually labelled -V on the PSU.

If you mean this board: https://github.com/VoronDesign/Voron-Hardware/tree/master/Stealthburner_Toolhead_PCB

Then you have to choose between x end stop and a chamber thermistor.

Thank you for all your help and understanding. My next question is for the X axis end stop. I will use the XES connector, and wire that to the X end stop on the motherboard, correct?

Thank you for all your help and understanding. My next question is for the X axis end stop. I will use the XES connector, and wire that to the X end stop on the motherboard, correct?
Yes, connect the Xes wire from the toolhead to the signal pin of the endstop port on the SKR that’s the one labelled PC0 for example.

So I am using a BTT SKR E3 V3 motherboard I’m not sure If have everything wired correctly. My hot and fan and my part cooling fan or not turning on. I’m not sure if I wired the power from the PCB board correctly.
The two wires in the picture with the white shrink wrap on them, are the power and the ground from the PCB board. Are they in the correct spot?

Attachments

• IMG_0606.jpeg
    IMG_0606.jpeg
    871.3 KB · Views: 6
So I am using a BTT SKR E3 V3 motherboard I’m not sure If have everything wired correctly. My hot and fan and my part cooling fan or not turning on. I’m not sure if I wired the power from the PCB board correctly.
The two wires in the picture with the white shrink wrap on them, are the power and the ground from the PCB board. Are they in the correct spot?
That looks correct - I'd say check continuity on the wires from the toolhead to the pub to check for any wiring issues - also double check you're connecting the fan wires to the named pin on the fan ports, the negative ( - ) ones , like PC6 or PC7