What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Help identifying extra part for LDO rev E

Printer Model
V0.1 LDO Rev E
Hi again,

so, up and printing parts for my Voron 0.1. Went for galaxy black asa and Prusa orange asa too, if any are interested.

Looking at the printed parts guide for the LDO rev E kit which I'm getting:

It mentions this:
Split Rear Panel - Our kits ship with a split rear panel. This allows for users to optionally have an open electronics compartment while keeping the the print chamber fully enclosed. To securely hold the bottom rear panel, remember to print an extra 3mm_middle_clip (for a total of 10 instead of 9) and preload an extra nut in the same slot as the filament holder. See here for concept image.

Trouble is, I can't seem to find, in the STLs, anything that is *9, in terms of quantity, nor anything that seems to fit this description.

If anyone can tell me which it is that would be awesome. I think there is an image in the guide but, being blind, I can't see it and reference what they're talking about. I think I've got all the other extra parts sorted.

thank you

:)

Hi LightsOutLabs!
Let me start by saying I have not assembled a V0, however, I have looked into the assembly manual and of the info from the link you provided. The 3mm_middle_clip they speak of retains the split upper left of the lower panel. The split, from their concept image, is horizontal compared to the original design that has a solid one piece rear panel. The extra clip holds the rear lower panel, upper left, as viewed from the rear of the machine.

I have attached what I believe is the clip you need to print. The reason it might be hard to find, it is under a subheading,

Voron-0/STLs/Panel_Mounting/For_3mm_Panels/3mm_Middle_Clip_x9.stl

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• 3mm_Middle_Clip_x9.stl
    39 KB · Views: 1
Ah, this is exactly what I was looking for. There is a lot of very dry information to go through with rather mystical names. thanks for showing me where it is. Star. Thank you very much indeed.

Ah, this is exactly what I was looking for. There is a lot of very dry information to go through with rather mystical names. thanks for showing me where it is. Star. Thank you very much indeed.
You are very welcome. If I can asset with any other questions let me know.