What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Input shaper results optimisation 2.4r2 350

Printer Model
2.4 350
Extruder Type
Galileo
Cooling Type
Stealthburner
I’ve recently completed my build of the R2.4 350mm with plastic tap. Running input shaper and tuning it and seeking some feedback on whether the below graphs are ok and what more can be done to improve them further to potentially increase accelerations a bit or clean them up a bit further?

IMG_2891.png

IMG_2890.png
Printer is on the floor so not much wobbling.

Solution found. The printer was on the floor which was a bit too rigid with the vibrations not having anywhere to go. I added some extra rubber feet pads from my speakers under the printer feet and the input shaper results are almost perfect. Notice the magnitude increasing but the shape and effectiveness of input shaping materially improving as well.

IMG_2901.pngIMG_2900.png

Attachments

• IMG_2899.jpeg
    IMG_2899.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 17
Solution found. The printer was on the floor which was a bit too rigid with the vibrations not having anywhere to go. I added some extra rubber feet pads from my speakers under the printer feet and the input shaper results are almost perfect. Notice the magnitude increasing but the shape and effectiveness of input shaping materially improving as well.

View attachment 4011View attachment 4012
Is it much better just by changing the original round legs for those anti-slip legs? Can you add more info about this? thank you !!

What I think happened is that it allowed the printer to wobble a bit more leading to apparently smoother graphs. But you’ll also notice that the amplitude of the graph changed.

I have since removed these as I noticed no difference in print quality.