What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Invalid adxl345 id (got 0 vs e5)

Bugsy

Printer Model
Voron 2.4
Extruder Type
Clockwork 1
Cooling Type
Afterburner
Hello,

I receive a Voron 2.4 2 weeks ago and I have some problems.
I follow this https://www.klipper3d.org/fr/Measuring_Resonances.html#instructions-dinstallation but when I do ACCELEROMETER_QUERY I've Invalid adxl345 id (got 0 vs e5). I attach the log of klipper. Furthemore I test my adxl345 on i2c with an arduino Uno and i'ts work but it don't work with i2c and spi in klipper.

Thanks you for your help

Did you follow all the instructions? Including how to set up Pi as additional MCU? And did you restart Pi?

Also there's this: If you get an error like Invalid adxl345 id (got xx vs e5), where xx is some other ID, immediately try again. There's an issue with SPI initialization. If you still get an error, it is indicative of the connection problem with ADXL345, or the faulty sensor. Double-check the power, the wiring (that it matches the schematics, no wire is broken or loose, etc.), and soldering quality.

Oui j'ai suivi toutes les instructions, j'ai installé les dépendances, j'ai fait le mcu linux, la connexion au 2ème mcu est bien marquée sur grand-voile et j'ai activé le spi dans raspi-config.
my sensor works, I tried it in i2c on arduino. And my rasberry card is brand new.

Oui j'ai suivi toutes les instructions, j'ai installé les dépendances, j'ai fait le mcu linux, la connexion au 2ème mcu est bien marquée sur grand-voile et j'ai activé le spi dans raspi-config.
my sensor works, I tried it in i2c on arduino. And my rasberry card is brand new.
Oh sorry my translator translated automatically before sending it.
Yes I followed all the instructions, installed the dependencies, made the linux mcu, connection to the 2nd mcu is well marked on mainsail and activated the spi in raspi-config.