What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Question Inverted TAP result

zoldemberg

Hi,
I have a Voron 2.4 R2 with Octopus PRO (446) with an optical sensor. TAP is 24V using. The TAP is connected to EBB SB2209 CAN V1.0 (RP2040). The results of the TAP are inverted. When the TAP is inactive, I get a trigger with the command QUERY_ENDSTOPS (RED LIGHT on the PCB TAP). When the TAP is in contact with the bed, I get an open status with the QUERY_ENDSTOPS (BLUE LIGHT on the PCB TAP). Tried to change the wire between TAP PCB and EBB (cross by design) but no luck. In the config I have "endstop_pin: probe:z_virtual_endstop #PG10 # Limit switch interface" and I cannot revert it as a standard pin with "!". Anyone can help ???

For me it looks like this under
stepper_z
endstop_pin : probe:z_virtual_endstop

and

[probe]
pin = !EBBCan:gpio22
speed: 5.0
lift_speed: 5.0
samples: 2
samples_result: median
sample_retract_dist: 3.5
samples_tolerance: 0.02
samples_tolerance_retries: 1
activate_gcode:
##Tap temp probing
{%set PROBE_TEMP = 150%}
{%set MAX_TEMP = PROBE_TEMP + 5%}
{% set ACTUAL_TEMP = printer.extruder.temperature %}
{% set TARGET_TEMP = printer.extruder.target %}

{% if TARGET_TEMP > PROBE_TEMP %}
{ action_respond_info('Extruder temperature target of %.1fC is too high, lowering to %.1fC' % (TARGET_TEMP, PROBE_TEMP)) }
M109 S{ PROBE_TEMP }
{% else %}
# Temperature target is already low enough, but nozzle may still be too hot.
{% if ACTUAL_TEMP > MAX_TEMP %}
{ action_respond_info('Extruder temperature %.1fC is still too high, waiting until below %.1fC' % (ACTUAL_TEMP, MAX_TEMP)) }
TEMPERATURE_WAIT SENSOR=extruder MAXIMUM={ MAX_TEMP }
{% endif %}
{% endif %}