What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Klicky Issues (V0.1)

doverheim

Printer Model
V0.1
Extruder Type
Clockwork 1
Cooling Type
Afterburner
Hey guys. I'm having some issues with Klicky on my V0 and I'm very stumped, and can't seem to find a solution anywhere (I could just be dumb though).

Issue: Probe attaches and docks just fine manually with macros; it also will do the bed mesh just fine as well manually before heating the bed and hotend. When the probe is docked, it reads as triggered; when it is deployed, but not pressed it reads as open, and when pressed it reads as triggered.But when starting a print, and after heating, it will dock the probe and throw the error "Error evaluating 'gcode_macro _SetProbeState:gcode': gcode.CommandError: Probe attached failed!" Once the error occurs, the print cancels, and I am unable to manually dock the probe, and have to restart the printer, and move the probe back to the dock by hand.

Have checked: continuity of circuits is all good. crimps are solid. Otherwise I'm not sure where to go because I've not been able to find anything like this.

Board: BTT SKR Mini E3 V3

Print start macro: [gcode_macro PRINT_START]

# Use PRINT_START for the slicer starting script - please customize for your slicer of choice

gcode:

M140 S120

{% set bedtemp = params.BED|int %}

M190 S{bedtemp}

G28 ; home all axes

TEMPERATURE_WAIT SENSOR="temperature_sensor chamber" MINIMUM=40

G90 ; absolute positioning

G1 Z20 F3000 ; move nozzle away from bed

{% set hotendtemp = params.EXTRUDER|int %}

M109 S{hotendtemp}

G4 S300

BED_MESH_CLEAR

BED_MESH_CALIBRATE

BED_MESH_PROFILE LOAD=default

Pics of config for the probe settings in printer.cfg and the error attached; as well as the logs from right after several attempts at printing

Attachments

• IMG_0013.PNG
    IMG_0013.PNG
    816.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    589.6 KB · Views: 4
  • klippy.log.zip
    587.2 KB · Views: 1