What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Question Klippy shutdown (moonraker logs included)

leo etchaas

Printer Model
voron 2.4 latest
Extruder Type
Clockwork 2
Cooling Type
Stealthburner
Hi guys, I have a problem with my voron, each time I print it hangs and stops printing.

The web interface also becomes unavailable.

a picture here where the printer hangs : http://cloud.avilab.fr/index.php/s/22f6ngjmStfT8AP

the video of the fail happening is here :
and the problem is of course in the moonracker log, but I don't know how to read it.

You can find the moonraker logs here :

Here is the klipper logs :

Thanks for having a look at this, I am a bit lost in the void.

I guess this sounds bad, but what is the solution, is it a network problem ? Or is my Pi burning ? Or my SD card dying ?

2024-01-13 00:18:38,914 [announcements.py:_fetch_moonlight()] - Failed to update subscription 'moonraker': Timeout while connecting

Last edited:
Hi, can you upload klippy.log? klippy log file you can download from Machine tab and there's a button for it.
Does it show any error on console? Or on web interface?

the error happens at 10:50 in the video, as you can see the video feeds stops and the temps are stuck at this time stamp

I use this printer professionaly, If somebody could need any money to help me develop the printer and print relyably with it...
I can pay someone ( 50 bucks ? ) to help me repair this is if someone is in need and is willing to spend time with me on the phone.
The logs that are usefull are here I think :