What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

LDO 300mm Trident becomes the Green Machine

renegade

My journey for my first Voron printer. My 2 Creality printers got me started, now I want more. Not good at documenting, usually jump right in. So here we go!

LDO trident 300mm - on order West3d
Printed parts kit - on order West3d
Hot end rapido or rapido pt1000?
Cw2 on stealthburner
Klicky or Omron for first build??
Mainsail

First build, so making goal to finish and print priority and learn mods later. Any recommendations for beginner mods must do in new builds or highly recommended?

LDO trident 300mm - on order West3d
Printed parts kit - on order West3d
Hot end rapido or rapido pt1000?
Cw2 on stealthburner
Klicky or Omron for first build??
Mainsail

First build, so making goal to finish and print priority and learn mods later. Any recommendations for beginner mods must do in new builds or highly recommended?
Go Green!

First impressions as a complete newb getting started is Amazing!! So glad I went the voron route. My creality printers got me started, but in no way do they compare. Everything in this kit is labeled clearly and divided by the type such as electronics, motion, cables, etc. Of course the box arrived in perfect condition from West 3D, Thanks Daniel.

Greenmachine1.jpg

Big box filled with awesome little boxes. This is the start of it all.

Greenmachine3.jpg
Not all of the screws are in the photo, there are 3 photos to show all the screws.
Greenmachine2.jpg

Just a couple examples of how LDO boxes The parts. Each part is labeled and placed in a nice ziploc bag with a barcode.​

Greenmachine4.jpg

Never mind the carpet, the panels were wrapped in bubble and sandwiched between foam protectors. The box was exact fit, making sure the panels do not shift during shipping.​