What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Missed writing down UUID Number

Timvoron2.4

Hi very new to Voron as you can see

Voron 2.4 r2 Formbot kit with canbus btt 2209/2240 octopus 1.1 u2c and btt pi

When programming the tool head i missed the canbus Uuid number,
But having read all the info I can find because it has been initialized i will not be able to find it.
Is the any way to start again or to locate it.
I have spent a lot of time trying to locate. i have followed Esoterical guide which i found very good but my fault for not writing down the canbus uuid number.
Thanks in advance

I'm just starting to play with CAN for an Enderwire build I have planned. Was watching a tutorial and it shows this command as a way to query a CAN boards UUID
Code:
~/klippy-env/bin/python3 ~/klipper/scripts/canbus_query.py can0

So if it's dissapeared because its actively being controlled by klipper, then the uuid must already be in your printer.cfg, and thus you can just look at it there.

The other possible scenario is that something is wrong with the firmware you flashed, so it's just fallen off the canbus network. In that case, resetting it back into canboot (generally a double tap on the reset, depending how you configured canboot), should get it showing up again, and ready to be programmed with a fixed klipper firmware

Thank you all I have found the uuid number by starting all again also removing the C cable and using the canbus cable at the end, think I have it fixed now maybe.