What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Need Help Getting Klipper installed on a Kraken mcu Or MCU

Stucarius

Printer Model
Voron 2.4 r2 350 X 350
Extruder Type
Orbiter
Cooling Type
Other
I am essentially done building this thing. I have everything working. BTT Pi2 installed ok having all the expected software packages. I want Klipper to run on my Kraken for a lot of good reasons.

I am getting errors like Moonraker can not find comunicate with Klipper. Or cannot connect to MCU.

It is driving me nuts that this is holding me up right at the end of the build. I need the system at least booting into a workable configuration to I can make the adjustments I I am sure to have with my pinter.cfg file.

I cannot even find the buttons on the Kraken that BTT says are there.

I have successfully flashed everything onto my BTT-Pi2 but I cannot tell whats going on with the Kraken. How do you get into the blue grey menu screens? I have the Pi using the USB-c and the Kraken using USB standard. The board is powered by the power supply.

I am essentially getting and error that Klippy cannot connect to Klipper...any ideas?

Please share the actual, exact error.

(Also, blue/Grey menu screens? What?)