What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Nevermore Users - How often do you change your charcoal?

Depends what material I am printing but it's usually ASA or ABS and when that is the case I just do it every 3-6 months. But I don't know what the recommended change is.

IIRC it's something like 50 hours of print time. I probably should replace my initial batch come to think of it.

On the top of my Nevermore, it shows 150 hours or every 30 days. So, if it ran for 30 days straight, that would be 720 hours. So, replacing it somewhere between 150 and 720 print hours?
nevermore Voron Filter S.jpg

On the top of my Nevermore, it shows 150 hours or every 30 days. So, if it ran for 30 days straight, that would be 720 hours. So, replacing it somewhere between 150 and 720 print hours?
View attachment 1705
I am pretty sure that is 50 hours and 30 days. Otherwise it would be 150 hours or 130 days.

EDIT. I see I bumped a OLD post. That is what I get for signing up for the forums ages ago and never using it. didn't realize the front page posts showed stuff so old.