What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Printer history

Breeden

I'm wondering is there a way to save your printer history (in my case about 600h print time) and make a clean fresh install and upload the "old" history

Last edited:
i logged in on my Pi with MobaXterm and can see the file system, in the guide it says its located in the moonraker _database.

I see a few folders where I thought it would be, but it's not there, a few examples: moonraker, moonraker-env, printer data.
In the printer data folder there is a subfolder called database. I looked at the files and couldn't see any printer history there

i logged in on my Pi with MobaXterm and can see the file system, in the guide it says its located in the moonraker _database.

I see a few folders where I thought it would be, but it's not there, a few examples: moonraker, moonraker-env, printer data.
In the printer data folder there is a subfolder called database. I looked at the files and couldn't see any printer history there
Hi, the file is hidden. In Unix/Linux, all files or directories which start with a period, ale hidden and not displayed by default. if you use standard ls it won't show. You need to use ls -a as in "all". Use ls -la command in your home directory, usually /home/pi. Or whichever directory you have in your moonraker.conf as a path.

on windows i use a programm called "MobaXterm" from there i can list all the files even the hidden ones, but still can't find the correct file....

Have you looked into all directories on your Linux install, in /home/pi? Maybe try connecting through command line first and crawl all directories manually and list files?
I do not know about that program, I use WinSCP to copy files. Or plain scp when transferring to and from other Linux machine. SCP requires some slight persuation to copy hidden files, not sure how your programs handles this.

MobaXterm is basicly the same thing. I can still can't find the folder called moonraker_database

I don't know when I'll do that soon, but I'll just copy the moonraker, moonraker-env and printer_data and when I reinstall the Pi just see what happens

The guide says "By default, the Moonraker database is located in ~/.moonraker_database and typically contains 2 files"
what are the names of the two files?
Maybe then I can find it

Ah so directory, sorry my bad.

~/ before path means it's in home directory of given user. For RPi, it's usually /home/pi/.moonraker_database.

Can you please log in to your Pi with ssh, change to your home folder, just type
Code:
cd
do
Code:
ls -la
and paste output here?