What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

StealthBurner with Rapido2 HF clogging

Dickdasty

Hi guys i'm struggling with clog of mine Rapido2 HF on Stealthburner .
Head is composed with extruder Lgx2 Lite and Rapido 2 Hf .
I've had replaced fan hotend and now i've implemented macro for unload wire because still remain clog in heatblock mainly or in the Heatsink
Clogging occurs when i retract the wire !
I've exhausted all options and sincerely i'm tired to disassembly Head every time !
Could be a right way replace Hotend with other one better ?

Many thanks, Sandro
2024-05-19_19h46_18.png2024-05-19_19h49_07.png

Last edited:
I just had a clog.
My problem was that even though my PTFE tubing from t he top of the hotend into the extruder was accurate, I didn't push the tube all the way into the hotend before measuring. So it was too short. I had to heat up the hotend with acetone in it (with all other parts disconnected) and clean it out then cut a new tube.

Hope that helps

Hi Laser i have (had is better) resolved my issue replacing type of PTFE .
Before i had a tranparent tube from un-know supplier (id 2,2mm) but with lower quality .
After a lot of test i replaced old one with one of the Capricorn (id 2mm) with any problem .
Never a stop or clogging.
I also added 2 macros for load and unload wire ....
About dimension of tube is very important (and seem you already tested) to fit end of hose in the ALU heatsink more close to the heat core.
Cad analisys can help to find right lenght .

Br, Sandro

I like the transparent tube, but I only use it to load filament into the extruder. I use the higher quality stuff in the extruder->hotend.
Gland it's working! :)