What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Total Run Time

Bludgeoner0

I'm trying to figure out a way to track the total operating/printing time of my printers running Klipper. I want to be able to start looking into real maintenance schedules. I have been looking into using some Nevermore macros that track the time the filters have been running, but not all of my printers have nevermore or run a filter all the time. I am not a programmer, so a little hand holding would be pretty nice :)

Moonraker already keeps track of the total operating time stuff. If you are using Mainsail, you can find it in the History tab :)

Well... I have three printers with between 197hrs and 643hr. And I just learned there is a history tab. I mentioned needing some hand holding, didn't I?

We all have to learn at one time. No big deal, there's a lot of information to absorb.
This actually got me thinking that a time-based maintenance schedule is a good idea. I'm thinking I'll get fancy since I have the printer (soon to be plural) hooked up to Home Assistant through the Moonraker integration. I think I can have that track run hours and throw me a reminder at set intervals to check things out.