What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Question Trident started to print 2D?!

pnokel

Administrator
Staff member
Voron Owner
Extruder Type
Clockwork 2
Cooling Type
Stealthburner
Hi,

I need some assistance. My Trident started printing 2D stuff onto the top panel. Is it cursed?
IMG_1904.jpeg

Definitely cursed. You'll need an old priest and a young priest.
I only have a virgin maiden here, can is swap one of these out for that or should I look on thingiverse for a priest?

This is normal, it slowly deposits PTFE onto the top panel to make it less transparent. This is a feature.

Commemorative hard copy of the the last print, only works once on a brand new printer then the acrylic must be changed! This was a fun discovery the first time I saw it.

You need to sacrifice your wallet and all of your remaining free time to the Voron gods ASAP

Anyone got a pro tip to prevent this? Does wrapping the bowden tube in braided sleeve do the trick?
For me the "insert bowden, twist from the back to form a nice spiral, secure with zip tie" works very well :) There is always more than a finger space between the bowden and the top panel.

Attachments

• IMG_2034.jpeg
    IMG_2034.jpeg
    163.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2033.jpeg
    IMG_2033.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2032.jpeg
    IMG_2032.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2031.jpeg
    IMG_2031.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2030.jpeg
    IMG_2030.jpeg
    103 KB · Views: 24
Our Stealthburners are twins! I started with a grey/blue scheme, but I'm going with the black/neon blue going forward. May even re-print some easier to replace parts in the new scheme.

PXL_20221117_001155258.jpg