What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Question Trouble Buying a Formbot 2.4...

SKIM3DP

I recently bought a Voron 2.4 on Formbot3d.com. However, when checking out I noticed there was no solid option for using a credit card. But when using the PayPal tab it gave me an option for a credit card. So I filled it in and finalized the order. Since then (last Wednesday) it has been stuck on "Awaiting Confirm Payment". Is this normal? On their side it is pending but the money has already been taken out on my side. Please help, I've tried contacting their support but the time zones makes it soo frustrating. The last reply told me to go ahead and cancel the order, however then the money might be lost (I have no idea where it is rn). If you have bought from Formbot before plz tell me if this is normal...thanks!

I haven't purchased from their website (my Trident was from their AliExpress store) but the awaiting payment could very well be the system waiting for them to confirm receipt of the payment.

No idea why they would say "oh, money might be lost". I'd say give it a week or two, and if there's no status change initiate a PayPal dispute (while mentioning you ha e spoken with Formbot's customer care and you haven't really gotten any answers), because that will definitely get them to pay attention, as too many issues and PayPal can freeze or even close their account.

Well sorry I didn't specify but they did not say the money would be lost I just have no idea where it is...but I really appreciate the feedback! Will do!

Bought my voron 2.4 from formbot through Aliexpress website the payment wasnt an issue and took 4 days to deliver to the uk so if its still saying finalising order it may not have gone through. Cancel it and go via ali shop.

Bought my voron 2.4 from formbot through Aliexpress website the payment wasnt an issue and took 4 days to deliver to the uk so if its still saying finalising order it may not have gone through. Cancel it and go via ali shop.
when did you purchase it?

Yah, if you don't see any movement on it asap I'd cancel it. I buy my LDO kits from Fabreeko and they ship the same day, nothing in 2023 should take days / weeks when paying someone lol.

Yah, if you don't see any movement on it asap I'd cancel it. I buy my LDO kits from Fabreeko and they ship the same day, nothing in 2023 should take days / weeks when paying someone lol.
Actually I think I figured it out...the Credit Card was somehow linked to my PayPal account that I do not use. Apparently the PayPal account needed special verification thus preventing the payment from going through. So...hopefully it will work now 🤞

Actually I think I figured it out...the Credit Card was somehow linked to my PayPal account that I do not use. Apparently the PayPal account needed special verification thus preventing the payment from going through. So...hopefully it will work now 🤞
Ah nice! Glad to hear it worked out, enjoy the kit!!