What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Question V0.1 Software Configuration

RRinOz

Printer Model
V0.1
Extruder Type
Clockwork 1
Cooling Type
Stealthburner
I tried to post the following text on the Voron Forum at 3:30 PM on June 10, 2023 but it "just disappeared"

I have mechanically assembled a V0.1 printer and am now ‘Configuring the Software’.

On the Voron Design site under ‘The Build/Software Configuration’ there is no link shown for a V0.1 configuration file so I used the V0.2 config.

I have been able to successfully ‘Verify the heaters’ and BUZZ the X, Y and Z motors and the HOME X and HOME Y routines run properly but when I HOME Z, the bed lowers to the bottom of the enclosure where the V0.2 limit switch should be found but my limit switch is in the top of the enclosure and can be manually operated to change over just as the bed touches the nozzle.

I can reverse the ‘dir_pin’ for the Z motor and cause the bed to move correctly, but then the’ stepper_z’ BUZZ test moves (wrongly) up then down.

What changes do I need to make to printer.cfg or, alternatively, where can I source the V0.1 config file?

Stepper buzz direction shouldn't matter, only that homing direction is correct.

Clicking on the circled area will bring up the option for different trees, and there you will find the 0.1 tree and the config file if you still wanted/needed it.

git.png

Thank you. Your reply shows my question up as silly but then coding has very often to be littoral.
I tried to post the following text on the Voron Forum at 3:30 PM on June 10, 2023 but it "just disappeared"

I have mechanically assembled a V0.1 printer and am now ‘Configuring the Software’.

On the Voron Design site under ‘The Build/Software Configuration’ there is no link shown for a V0.1 configuration file so I used the V0.2 config.

I have been able to successfully ‘Verify the heaters’ and BUZZ the X, Y and Z motors and the HOME X and HOME Y routines run properly but when I HOME Z, the bed lowers to the bottom of the enclosure where the V0.2 limit switch should be found but my limit switch is in the top of the enclosure and can be manually operated to change over just as the bed touches the nozzle.

I can reverse the ‘dir_pin’ for the Z motor and cause the bed to move correctly, but then the’ stepper_z’ BUZZ test moves (wrongly) up then down.

What changes do I need to make to printer.cfg or, alternatively, where can I source the V0.1 config file?
Thank you. When I read your answer, I realised how silly my question appears, but then coding can be quite literal. Cheers.