What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Voron Tap not starting printing

evert

installed Voron tap this week.
Everything works properly, only the printing itself does not work together.

With every print it reports that the "extruder temperature is too low".
After leveling at 150 celcius

Put in another code.

#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #--- read values provided by slicer {% set temp_bed = params.BED|int %} #*** Required. BED value must be provided by slicer {% set temp_hotend = params.HOTEND|int %} #*** Required. HOTEND value must be provided by slicer # #-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #--- do the usual stuff SFS_ENABLE SET_FAN_SPEED FAN=Nevermore SPEED=0.8 SET_PIN PIN=caselight VALUE=.5 STATUS_HEATING M190 S{temp_bed} #*** Set bed temp and wait M109 S150 #*** Heat nozzle to 150 and wait STATUS_LEVELING G32 #*** Home all, probe bed, level the gantry and such G90 #*** Absolute positioning - don't remove STATUS_HEATING BED_MESH_PROFILE LOAD=default #*** Load mesh #-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #--- set hotend to the temp provided by the slicer M109 S{temp_hotend} #*** Set extruder temp and wait CLEAN_NOZZLE STATUS_CLEANING STATUS_READY SET_NOZZLE_LEDS_ON

And it reports every time "Error evaluating 'gcode_macro PRINT_START:gcode': jinja2.exceptions.UndefinedError: 'dict object' has no attribute 'BED'

code from cura:
BED={material_bed_temperature_layer_0} HOTEND={material_print_temperature_layer_0}

What the correct code is and where the error is.

Hi, what printer is this?

If you are using Cura, try renaming parameter temp_hotend to HOTEND. Same with BED.

I suggest you take a look into official configuration example which has a macro needed to put into print_start. https://github.com/VoronDesign/Voron-Tap/blob/main/config/tap_klipper_instructions.md You don't have to do this alone and make it up all from the scratch. Just take a good working print_start macro and make changes according to instructions on Tap github.

Also, you seem not to be doing any tramming (QGL/Z_tilt), nor bed mesh in your print_start. You are just loading saved mesh under the name "default". Or you had not posted your complete print_start macro.

Hi, what printer is this?

If you are using Cura, try renaming parameter temp_hotend to HOTEND. Same with BED.

I suggest you take a look into official configuration example which has a macro needed to put into print_start. https://github.com/VoronDesign/Voron-Tap/blob/main/config/tap_klipper_instructions.md You don't have to do this alone and make it up all from the scratch. Just take a good working print_start macro and make changes according to instructions on Tap github.

Also, you seem not to be doing any tramming (QGL/Z_tilt), nor bed mesh in your print_start. You are just loading saved mesh under the name "default". Or you had not posted your complete print_start macro.
De printer is Voron 2.4.
github is in printer.cfg

I have tried to disable the bedmesh rule but it doesn't work either. If I put the standard print_start in it, I get the message the "extruder temperature is too low

And it reports every time "Error evaluating 'gcode_macro PRINT_START:gcode': jinja2.exceptions.UndefinedError: 'dict object' has no attribute 'BED'

code from cura:
BED={material_bed_temperature_layer_0} HOTEND={material_print_temperature_layer_0}
I think this is the error you need to focus on. That sounds to me like Cura isn't happy with the callout and isn't sending a bed or hotend value. So Klipper is probably getting 0 or null. I'm not familiar with Cura, so I have no idea what it would be looking for to pass the values.

now resolved
SFS_ENABLE SET_FAN_SPEED FAN=Nevermore SPEED=0.8 M109 S150 # heat nozzle to 150 STATUS_LEVELING G32 #*** Home all, probe bed, level the gantry and such G90 #*** Absolute positioning - don't remove STATUS_PRINTING

now solved bed mesh leveling code put in Marco g32

Code for Cura:
G28 SET_PIN PIN=caselight VALUE=.5 G1 Z20 F3000 ; move nozzle away from bed STATUS_HEATING M140 S{material_bed_temperature_layer_0} ;Start heating bed M190 S{material_bed_temperature_layer_0} ;Wait for bed to reach temp before proceeding PRINT_START ;Run the PRINT_START macro M104 S{material_print_temperature_layer_0} ;Start heating extruder STATUS_HEATING G1 Z20 F3000 ; move nozzle away from bed M109 S{material_print_temperature_layer_0} ;Wait for extruder to reach temp before proceeding CLEAN_NOZZLE STATUS_PRINTING

150 nozzle for leveling, then it goes to the temperature of the print setting of Cura