What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Not heating up after level with tap

Printer Model
Voron 2 350mm
Extruder Type
Clockwork 2
Cooling Type
Stealthburner
It says my log is too large. Any way to send it over or anything in particular from the log that would be helpful for me to edit it down?

Okay. So, I searched everywhere to no avail for my issue. I have a fresh build (Voron 2 350mm) Specs are as follows
  • Manta M8P
  • BTT CB1
  • Chaos Labs CNC, electronics kit, bed
  • Voron Tap (ChaosLabs CNC)
I am using Bambu Slicer just because of the simplicity since I own multiple Bambu Printers.

Now to the issue. When I go to print, it will heat up to 150 degrees and probe the center and then the corners. All good there. When that is done, I get Extruder Temperature Too Low. I checked everything, and it all seems good, but I am also super new to Klipper configuration. If I change the probe temperature to 170, then it will print, but not raise the temperature to the print temp, but rather stay at 170. I messed around with the start print G-code and now I got it to print at the sliced temperature, but it does not level beforehand, but rather just heat up and go. I have the Voron probe activate G-code in the configuration file as well.
I will try to add my conf file and klippy log. I will paste what my current slicer g-code start is under this. Thank you for any kind of help.

; Begin "PRINT_START" G-code

; Home all axes and wait for completion
G28

M104 S[nozzle_temperature_initial_layer]
M140 S[bed_temperature_initial_layer_single]
M190 S[bed_temperature_initial_layer_single]
M109 S[nozzle_temperature_initial_layer]

; Ensure the nozzle is at the correct printing height
G1 Z15.0 F9000 ; Move the nozzle to a safe height above the bed

; End "PRINT_START" G-code

Attachments

• V2_M8P_config.txt
    14.8 KB · Views: 8
Did a little more looking, i think {nozzle_temperature_initial_layer[initial_extruder]} is a thing in orca. But I think you have to format it like that