What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Question Wondering if anyone has used this extruder on a Ender 3 s1 pro

Minijegi

I really like the vonron extruder, but I don't have the fund yet to build one. I been haveing so many problems with the spirte extruder and its being a big pain in the neck. I have the funds to build a Voron Stealthburner.
is there anyone that has done this before? Just wondering before i take a deeper dive into it.

Well yes and no I’ve seen it somewhere but I think it was more a stealthyswiss witch is a microswiss hotend with stealthburner cover

What problems have you seen with the Sprite? most of the problems I see is because people think the firm ware from creality will work on any printer and the bug in Marlin. I put one on my 3max running klipper and I love it. Well, I do want to print a new cooling nozzle for it. Now I am trying to decide if I should put one on my E5 but I am also thinking of doing the mercury one mod on it so that wouldn't work.

My printer was an Ender 3 S1 pro when i purchase it, but not anymore...i started upgrading everything since i could´nt print anything more faster and reliable...even slow and reliable...
I was a great journey until the point that i have now i kind of enderwire, with the stealthburner running smooth, printing ABS at 150mm/s @ 5k accel. But i have some doubts that it will work without first upgrading to linear rails.

Hope it helps, if you want more infos, just ask.

Sorry for any english erros...

Cheers from Brazil