What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Availability LDO Voron 2.4 R2 (Rev C)

jfarnham

I kind of bummed. I am excited to build my 1st Voron. I have a 350 kit on back order for over a month from Matterhackers. It was suppose to be available 2/4, then changed to 2/9, now it is indefinate. Is there a way to know where these kits come from and get a more accurate answer on where they are.

have you tried asking matterhackers?

LDO is Chinese, so its a safe bet at this point they won't be shipping anything new until after the Chinese New Year holiday.

have you tried asking matterhackers?

LDO is Chinese, so its a safe bet at this point they won't be shipping anything new until after the Chinese New Year holiday.
I have asked Matterhackers and they are quite clueless. The explaination of Chinese New makes the most sense of what I have heard. Thanks.

Maybe they are upgrading the kits...
Rev D with the LDO Leviathan and a Nitehawk-SB based umbilical toolhead would be awesome. (y)
If so, it would make sense that they would want to clear the inventory of the Rev C first.

We can hope, right? 😁

Yes. Matterhackers FINALLY received shipment of LDO Voron kits after many days on hold with customs. My scheduled deliver from UPS is this Tuesday 3/19.

When it arrives, let us know what revision it is.
(Still have my hopes up that we get the updates. 😁 )

When it arrives, let us know what revision it is.
(Still have my hopes up that we get the updates. 😁 )

LDO Voron 2.4 R2 (Rev C) Kit arrived. Having difficulty with the Stealth Burner head. So many versions. I am monkeying through it though. What is the difference between R2 and (Rev. C)?​