What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Biqu BTT Knomi (and remix for nozzle camera)

I'm waiting for someone to remix one of the miniSB variant for the knomi to fit it using a dragonfly bmo, dragon SF or revo voron. My knomi will be here tomorrow or the day after. I want to put it on my V0.

What all did you do to the STL to put the 2 together? I also have both mods but don't care for the camera dong, much prefer the grille version.

What all did you do to the STL to put the 2 together? I also have both mods but don't care for the camera dong, much prefer the grille version.
I use Fusion360, just stacked the models together. I added the grille version to my printables, enjoy :) As said, I have not tested it until today. So if you use it pls report back if everything is okay or if it needs to be changed. I will receive my Knomi next week and hope to find time to build it.

I really want to add a camera to my Trident. Which camera did you use? Where and how did you connect it to the board? I have the canbus board in my stealthburner but I dont think it will connect to it directly. Would love to know more about this and how it is working for you.