What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Question BTT M8P v2 pinout issues

Jekle

Printer Model
Formbot Voron 2.4 Pro+
Extruder Type
Clockwork 2
Cooling Type
Stealthburner
Hi all

I've built myself a Format 2.4, with a Manta M8P + CB1 + SB2209 (RP2040).
After spending an entire day getting the CAN to work, I finally got that up and running. I'm working on mixing and matching my config file (I've named it mainconfig.cfg) but now I'm running into this issue.
Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 00.23.14.png
I've quadruple checked the pinout as provided by BTT, and the pin should be correct. However, this keeps popping up, and I haven't got a clue on how to fix it.
Anybody got any clue on how to fix this?

Attachments

• mainconfig.txt
    7 KB · Views: 5
  • klippy-10.log
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
If your klipper log is to be believed, your MAIN mcu is an rp2040 device, and your EBBCan is an stm32h723xx device. That seems rather improbable: you've gotten the canbus IDs tangled up.

If your klipper log is to be believed, your MAIN mcu is an rp2040 device, and your EBBCan is an stm32h723xx device. That seems rather improbable: you've gotten the canbus IDs tangled up.
Switched them up, now it's complaining about gpio79, which is mentioned for [fan_generic soc-fan] in my .cfg. Seems to be a mistake in the sample file, probably should be gpio26 looking at the board.
It then throws up this:
1727680831016.png

I've also tried "pin: host:gpio26", "pin: CB1:gpio26", with similar results. Not sure where to go from here, what am I missing?

Attachments

• klippy.log
    519.3 KB · Views: 2
That fan appears to be directly connected to the cb1. The cb1does have a gpio79, so I'm not quite sure why that was dismissed. Pretty sure it should be host:gpio79, just like is shown in the comment on that line

That fan appears to be directly connected to the cb1. The cb1does have a gpio79, so I'm not quite sure why that was dismissed. Pretty sure it should be host:gpio79, just like is shown in the comment on that line
It then comes back with "Unknown pin chip name 'host'"