What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Galileo2 added filament sensor

DaTTcz

Hi, because I'm missing the runout sensor, I tried to add it. I don't have it tested in operation. I don't have a kit for Galileo2., sold out everywhere.
3D model

hello, keep in mind that Galileo 2 Extruder is NOT finished yet and is still in public beta. This is something which Jared wanted to avoid - people making modifications to parts which are not finalized yet. There are still changes he wants to implement based on feedback, therefore final model (with CAD files) will be different.

hello, keep in mind that Galileo 2 Extruder is NOT finished yet and is still in public beta. This is something which Jared wanted to avoid - people making modifications to parts which are not finalized yet. There are still changes he wants to implement based on feedback, therefore final model (with CAD files) will be different.
How long is it going to take to finish the “public beta”? I see mods for G2 all over printables already.
Since they are hacks of stls, they have issues. This is worse than the problem they were saying they were worried about.
G2 needs to get released ASAP so a valid revision designation can be defined for these mods.

How long is it going to take to finish the “public beta”? I see mods for G2 all over printables already.
Since they are hacks of stls, they have issues. This is worse than the problem they were saying they were worried about.
G2 needs to get released ASAP so a valid revision designation can be defined for these mods.
That's up to Jared to decide.

According to the Github, the G2E is currently at release status, while the G2SA, G2Z, and G2ZXL are still in public beta. The cad files for the G2E can be found here.

Also, like most other open source projects, the project will be finished when it's finished. Most of these developers have full time jobs and do this as a hobby in their free time.