What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Solved Gantry struggles to reach xy endswitch

orge

On my 2.4 the I am struggling to get the extruder to touch the xy limitswitch. It is running fine in the middel, but somehow it cannot get all the way back.

Any solutions ?

Can you post a photo of your gantry and your XY endstop? Where do you have it located? Do you use pod on the left XY joint with both switches, or on the A motor mount?
Did you de-rack the gantry?

I just found, that my gantry was smaller near the motor, hence the difficulty. - problem solved

Was a bit to fast to state solved. Now y is working, but x is grinding, and not moving. Have tried disconnect one motor at a time, and both seems to run correct.

Was a bit to fast to state solved. Now y is working, but x is grinding, and not moving. Have tried disconnect one motor at a time, and both seems to run correct.
Now it is solved hadvto invert x-acis

Are you going through this guide? It's a really good document describing initial steps to get your printer going, including what to do in case movement goes different direction during homing.