What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Hey, I am 247printing !

247printing

Hey peoples :)

I am Albert from Germany (Lower Bavaria) and I just loooove 3D printers!
No matter if they are Vorons, RatRigs, Annexs, Bambus or Prusas.
Nevertheless I built four Vorons so far (more to come!) and I appreciate the awesome designs and the nice default performance.

I also love to go fast!
Last year I played a lot with my (Formbot) Voron0.0 in order to make it fast(er): "247zero"
At the #speedboatrace from the lovely people at Annex I was able to print a (former) "world record" on the 247zero:
03:27 (mm:ss) 3DBenchy on YouTube

The free upgrade package for Voron Zero (247zeroBETA1) is explained here:
247zeroBETA1 walkthrough on YouTube

...and I love YouTube content creating: This year I wanted to challenge myself and produced videos for You(Tube)!

Some examples:
Voron0.1 Kit Comparison (LDO vs. Formbot)

How fast is Klipper really?! Cheap bed slingers?

Voron2.4 vs. FLSUN V400 vs. Bambu Lab X1 Carbon - Best enthusiast printer 2022 ?

As a beginner in content production it was A LOT to learn and A LOT of fun.
Especially because my viewers and their appreciation is breathtaking!
More to come!

Here are all my Social Media links:
247printing Linktree

Sincerely,
Albert

Last edited:
Hey! I've been following you around for a while. Glad to see you made it! Im looking forward to seeing all of the neat things you have to come!

Hey peoples :)

I am Albert from Germany (Lower Bavaria) and I just loooove 3D printers!
No matter if they are Vorons, RatRigs, Annexs, Bambus or Prusas.
Nevertheless I built four Vorons so far (more to come!) and I appreciate the awesome designs and the nice default performance.

I also love to go fast!
Last year I played a lot with my (Formbot) Voron0.0 in order to make it fast(er): "247zero"
At the #speedboatrace from the lovely people at Annex I was able to print a (former) "world record" on the 247zero:
03:27 (mm:ss) 3DBenchy on YouTube

The free upgrade package for Voron Zero (247zeroBETA1) is explained here:
247zeroBETA1 walkthrough on YouTube

...and I love YouTube content creating: This year I wanted to challenge myself and produced videos for You(Tube)!

Some examples:
Voron0.1 Kit Comparison (LDO vs. Formbot)

How fast is Klipper really?! Cheap bed slingers?

Voron2.4 vs. FLSUN V400 vs. Bambu Lab X1 Carbon - Best enthusiast printer 2022 ?

As a beginner in content production it was A LOT to learn and A LOT of fun.
Especially because my viewers and their appreciation is breathtaking!
More to come!

Here are all my Social Media links:
247printing Linktree

Sincerely,
Albert
One of your speed printing videos had a significant impact on my desire to build a Voron xD Keep it up.