What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Question Loss of print icon on SuperSlicer after switching profiles

p40whk

I was using the Ellis Profile initially when I built my printer and when I would slice and export the file, then load the file to print, there would be an actual image of the file on Mainsail as well as my TFT display. I switched over to Doc's profile and I do not get those images anymore, just an icon. Is there a setting in the slicer profile that turns this on?

In Printer Settings on the General tab there is a Thumbnails section. Make sure something is defined there. I have Small set to 32x32 and Big set to 400x400. Thumbnail options set to PNG.

In Printer Settings on the General tab there is a Thumbnails section. Make sure something is defined there. I have Small set to 32x32 and Big set to 400x400. Thumbnail options set to PNG.
Thanks, I saw that setting but wasn't sure what to put in it. Mine was set to Zeros