What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

MCU error 'MKS_THR' shutdown: Timer too close only printing with ABS long prints

I built my Voron 2.4 and after some problems it is now working correctly. Now I started printing with ABS and it was working fine but if I print for more than 3 hours I receive the following error. MCU 'MKS_THR' shutdown: Timer too close

I tried printing the same files in PLA and no problems. I have a Voron 2.4 with a MKS skipr and THR36 canbus. I thought about a canbus temperature problem but the values are not that high and it also has a passive heatsink. I leave the klippy.log so that you can see it and tell me about a possible solution.

https://github.com/CarlosTortonese/MyVoron/blob/main/klippy (5).log
I leave the log uploaded to github since it is very heavy and the forum does not allow me to upload it

Greetings

The canbus configuration is the one recommended by the MKS thr36 github. It is 250000.
I believe this is your issue. Try at least 500K or change to a different tool board.

Make sure all devices on the CAN network are the same speed.