What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Mounting problem with xy system

CyberBorder

Printer Model
Voron 2.4
Hello, I am assembling a 350mm Voron 2.4 and when it comes to assembling the x system belts, I find that after assembling them the system is always very hard. I see in the assembly YouTube videos that everyone finds it fluid but I have to use a lot of force to move the head.

I checked the x profile alignments and it is at 90 degrees. I don't know what else I should pay attention to. If anyone could help me, I would appreciate it ir advance. Greetings

can you upload photos of the entire belt-path? it sounds like the belt teeth rubbing on something they shouldn't be.

On my first gantry build attempt, I routed the belt slightly wrong, it looked fine, but X, Y movement was stiff.
I noticed the problem and corrected it, but failed to notice a new problem (the belt had jump a pulley, ended up sitting on the edge, i.e. not centered), everything seemed fine but it was stiff.

Recheck the belt routing and pulley alignment.

Mike

can you upload photos of the entire belt-path? it sounds like the belt teeth rubbing on something they shouldn't be.
I was looking at what they told me. relubricate the linear guides, I passed the belts again and checked to see if they were stuck anywhere, the movement improved a little but it is still not fluid (it is my first Corexy printer, my other printers are cartesian and these the movement of the axes is much more fluid) I don't know if these printers have a "harder" movement. I leave photos of the Gantry and a new video of how it is moving now. The gantry is disassembled from the printer since I thought the problem could be that the printer was not square but that is not the case either because outside the printer the gantry is just as stuck.

I can tell you this is not going to work. Also what material is this?
1709298235712.png