What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Nevermore and MRW Kinematic Bed Mount

Yezariael

Hi!
I have the Nevermore Filter installed on my 2.4 and want to use the MRW kinematic bed mount. Unfortunately the front bar of the MRW goes where the Nevermore has it's home. Where do you move the Nevermore to?
Pics and tipps are very welcome :)
thanks!

I rotated everything 180 degrees, putting the bar and center magnet at the rear which leaves the front free for the nevermore.

https://github.com/azoner/VoronUsers/tree/master/printer_mods/azoner/MRW_Kinematic_Sexbolt_Mount
That's a possibility but I would hate it to hide the beautiful bar at the back! On the plus side I would not have to tap a hole into the LDO heatbed.

I was thinking about doing it the other way, put the bar in front and nevermore to the back. No good Idea?

That's a possibility but I would hate it to hide the beautiful bar at the back! On the plus side I would not have to tap a hole into the LDO heatbed.

I was thinking about doing it the other way, put the bar in front and nevermore to the back. No good Idea?
You might want to look into nevermore max

I thought Nevermore Max is mounted on the back? Can you pls show a photo of your setup? Thanks!
It is, that is exactly what would solve your problem and even though you can feed filament through the max, you can just ignore it and feed from the top.
I am currently sourcing stuff for max and currently still use duo XL. Until Max is complete I have VEFACH in the exhaust filter housing and housing itself is a mod which doesn’t have a bowden coupler. Same can be done with max.

It is, that is exactly what would solve your problem and even though you can feed filament through the max, you can just ignore it and feed from the top.
I am currently sourcing stuff for max and currently still use duo XL. Until Max is complete I have VEFACH in the exhaust filter housing and housing itself is a mod which doesn’t have a bowden coupler. Same can be done with max.
Would be nice but sorry to say there is the next problem: The printer will sit in an network closet and there is not enough space at the back.

If you mount the v5 duo toward the rear of the bed, you‘ll have interference issues with the z end stop and with the nozzle brush and bucket, if you use one. You could place the nevermore more in the center of the bed. You would just need to remove the bed to access the nevermore to replace filter media. Seems cumbersome.

If you mount the v5 duo toward the rear of the bed, you‘ll have interference issues with the z end stop and with the nozzle brush and bucket, if you use one. You could place the nevermore more in the center of the bed. You would just need to remove the bed to access the nevermore to replace filter media. Seems cumbersome.
Thanks! I think I will do it this way, seems to be the best if not only way for my case. Sometimes function has to follow form :)

Removing the bed is no problem with the MRW kinematics as it's only placed with some magnets.

Thanks! I think I will do it this way, seems to be the best if not only way for my case. Sometimes function has to follow form :)

Removing the bed is no problem with the MRW kinematics as it's only placed with some magnets.
(y) Post a picture when you get it running.