What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Phoenix Anticipation

MechF

Can anyone share the status of the Phoenix? Has there been any releases regarding the BOM? BTT Kraken, Pi and Can Bus configuration?

Status is: Soon™, but because you asked it'll be delayed two weeks.

In all seriousness, it will be released when it is done. That's RCF modus operandi, so you need to be patient.
I understand... watching the videos available and reading what I've been able to find, it looks like their trying to line up part and component suppliers in concert with the release. Thanks 😊

I understand... watching the videos available and reading what I've been able to find, it looks like their trying to line up part and component suppliers in concert with the release. Thanks 😊
That's part of it. Nero said on a recent stream that they were still nailing down quite a few items needed for release, Final BOM being one of them. (CAD and Manual being the other notable items.)