What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Question Problem with Klipper printer.cfg

peter.rue

I am running through my printer.cfg file in Klipper. When I try to save and restart I get "Unable to parse option 'position_endstop' in section 'stepper_z'". I attach the klippy log. As well as telling me that it can't parse position_endstop, it also gives a value error in the position_endstop. In the printer.cfg file, the position_endstop value is -0.5 but in the klippy log it is shown as "-0.5\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\nUncomment below for 300mm build". I have no idea where that comes from or why it does not show in the printer.cfg file but I guess that is causing the problem since it can't be converted to float. Does anybody have suggestions as to how I can get a purely numerical string into the value of the position_endstop? If that is not the issue, then how do i get printer.cfg to parse it? Sorry if this is a stupid question or has been asked before but I have spent 3 days on Google tring top find the answer:cry:

Attachments

• klippy (9).log
    17.6 KB · Views: 2
Looks like you somehow "uncommented" the comment "Uncomment below for 300mm build"
Try putting a '#' as the first character on that line.