What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Question Problem XY Homeing Check

todo77

Printer Model
Voron 2.4r1
Extruder Type
Clockwork 1
Cooling Type
Afterburner
I have a problem with the commissioning point XY Homing Check. In my case, the Y axis moves when I control X and vice versa. I have already checked the cables and checked the slot on the BTT Octopus 1.1 board. In the software, stepper B is configured to motor 0 and stepper A to motor 1 on the board.
However, I can then stop the respective reference run with the correct end stop. Does anyone have a solution to my problem?

You might have to invert the motor direction with a ! in from the the pin.

I have also tried this, unfortunately without success. I will now turn the plugs on the stepper directly. In other words, swap the stepper windings.

I have a problem with the commissioning point XY Homing Check. In my case, the Y axis moves when I control X and vice versa. I have already checked the cables and checked the slot on the BTT Octopus 1.1 board. In the software, stepper B is configured to motor 0 and stepper A to motor 1 on the board.
However, I can then stop the respective reference run with the correct end stop. Does anyone have a solution to my problem?
Hi, your X and Y motors may be swapped.

Check initial startup guide there is very handy diagram of how wrongly wired motors demonstrate and what to do:

IT was my mistake. I have change the duration on the wiring. Now it works. Thank you for the support.