What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Question Alternative XY endstop mounting bracket

Rede

Printer Model
voron 2.4
Hi, I have a question, do you know a bracket for the xy endstops which however is fixed (perhaps to be mounted on the x motor support) and not mounted on the y axis. Having mounted the can bus I no longer have the cable chain and therefore I wouldn't know how to pass the cables. Thank you.

P.s. I tried sensorless but I don't like it.

Something like this? Mount an off the shelf switchboard with LED to Y and other to X. Works great with CAN and G2E
1707588641529.png

Attachments

• IMG_2516 (1).jpg
    IMG_2516 (1).jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 14
thank you, they were exactly these, for the moment I tried to create a bracket that follows the linked bracket (before changing the entire piece) but unfortunately I have this other problem. I tried different arms for the stealthburner but they all touch the cable carrier. Do you think I'm doing something wrong?
Another curiosity, could I solve the problem if I moved the bed further forward?
When I assembled the printer I obviously followed the manual but perhaps there is a dedicated guide for the 350mm version?
I leave a video of the problem.

Sorry for late reply. Been dealing with family health crisis.
If you have already resolved your issue. Congrates.

I have the same Voron 2.4 350mm and mine does not hit the back of the extruder.
This X Y switch solution does not move the carriage such that you lose any range.
I have BEDPAN installed which requires 5mm more room in back.
How much does the extruder bang into the cable chain?
Maybe that 5mm is enough

Last edited: