What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Rasberry pi and Octopus load and flash not working

Hey guy I have been building a custom 24 x 36 printer. I have ran into a snag I could use some help with. I loaded ocroprint on my raspberry 4 just fine. I installed the plug in for octoklipper and it went fine. I went threw all the steps of getting kipper clone and running makeconfig. It all went fine. I created the firmware.bin file and flashed it to the Octopus Max ez and it chander the name to firmware.cur so I pretty sure it went fine. But her is my issue. From this point the pi and octoprint can not see the board. When I run the ls command to find the address it says there is nothing found. When I try and open the configuration file in Octopus to edit it says file does not exist...

What am I missing or what do I need to do different?

HELLLLLPPPPPPP

update ... problem is fixed. I found that both mainsail OS and Octoprint OS when loaded in the 32-bit version do not add a serial folder into the /dev folder. Because I have a Raspberry 4 it supports 64-bit OS. I reloaded the Mainsail OS and the serial file was there. everything else loaded fine and the PI now can use the by-id command