What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Source for the Dupont2.0 pins on SB2040

PottedPorkProduct

I'm making a custom harness for the Mellow Fly SB2040, and need a source for the crimp terminals for just the CANbus data lines.

The connector used for the power and data lines is an Amass XT30(2+2). I had ordered a set of 5 connectors from AliExpress, but due to bad crimpers (I have some PA-09s on the way now) burned through all of the pins.

Since I've got 4 spare sets of the connector housings for the XT30(2+2), I'd like to just get the pins. But I can't find them anywhere.

Dimensions of the male contact pins are 0.60 mm square, and they are spaced 2.00 mm. That's the dimensions of a JST PH, but this is most definitely NOT a JST PH. It looks like a shrunken Dupont style terminal, which I can find referenced only in a few places.

Here's some mechanical drawings lifted from the AliExpress listing for the XT30(2+2):

Hcbaf34d7871c420ca07bb667928e01d23.png
In the below images (sorry for the potato quality, these suckers are tiny), the XT30(2+2) mini female is on the left, and a JST PH female is on the right.

IMG_4300.jpgIMG_4301.jpg

Courtesy of Boxxy, here's a listing for something that looks similar, but the vendor is out, and I'm not in Europe. See the BLMT-CT section at the bottom.

BLMT-CT.jpeg

If anyone has a source for these pins, I'd appreciate it.