What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Solved Stealthburner LED status Config

Ho-whizzle

Hi all,

I am trying to get this cool feature working called stealthburner_leds.cfg to work to enable the Stealburner LED to display different depending in its status.

I followed the instructions and changed the LED pins to PB0 which is the one i am using for my LDO Trident 300 but it will not work and display the error saying that PB0 is used multiple times in the config. Where am I possibly going wrong?
I have attached the link and a photo of the error.

Open your printer.cfg or steathburner_leds.cfg and do a Crtl F and search for PB0 and find all the locations is using.

You need to remove the extra definitions for PB0. There should only be one (insert Highlander reference here 😁 ).

So. There are two PB0s. One in the Printer.cfg and the other in the Stealthburner_led.cfg.
If I remove the PB0 from the printer cfg it will show error "Option 'pin' in section 'neopixel headlight' must be specified"
If I remove the PN0 from the led cfg it will show error "Option 'pin' in section 'neopixel sb_leds' must be specified"

Any suggestions?