What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Stealthburner Nozzle LED Turned Off During Longer Print

JBryant

I'm running my first longer print on my newly assembled LDO V2.4 and until now the SB Leds were behaving as intended with colors changing based on STATUS lines in my Macros. Today, roughly 2 hours into a 4 hour print, the nozzle leds turned off, they should be white while printing. I was able to turn them on via mainsail but it also set the logo led to white.

Any thoughts why they turn off ok their own?

Do you have an LED in the center logo area and did that turn off? I have never heard of this happening.

The logo led stayed red as commanded in my macros but the nozzle leds turned off. I looked in the console and there were no explicit calls to turn off the led but I didn't check any logs.

I'm running my first longer print on my newly assembled LDO V2.4 and until now the SB Leds were behaving as intended with colors changing based on STATUS lines in my Macros. Today, roughly 2 hours into a 4 hour print, the nozzle leds turned off, they should be white while printing. I was able to turn them on via mainsail but it also set the logo led to white.

Any thoughts why they turn off ok their own?

Neopixels supplied with my LDO kit did the same. They were pretty flaky timing wise. Replaced them and all good now.