What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

SuperSlicer inserting random bits of solid layers into sparse infill objects.

jeremytodd1

I'm having an issue where SuperSlicer isn't infilling objects correctly. In PrusaSlicer, the same model will take the infill perfectly.

I took a quick video as an example. I first show how SuperSlicer handles it, and then I show how PrusaSlicer handles it.

For some reason, SuperSlicer is putting random sections of solid infill and top solid infill in the middle of the objects. As I scroll through the layers you'll see what I mean.

Anyone know what could be happening here?

I'm having an issue where SuperSlicer isn't infilling objects correctly. In PrusaSlicer, the same model will take the infill perfectly.

I took a quick video as an example. I first show how SuperSlicer handles it, and then I show how PrusaSlicer handles it.

For some reason, SuperSlicer is putting random sections of solid infill and top solid infill in the middle of the objects. As I scroll through the layers you'll see what I mean.

Anyone know what could be happening here?
Search for solid_infill_below_area, reply with value