What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Question The value of adxl345 z is always over 9000

I installed adxl345 on voron 0,
But it turns out that the Z-axis is always more than 9000 values
What is the reason for this?

屏幕截图 2024-02-25 105224.png

How is your ADXL oriented? You can check on PCB directly, it has the symbol with 3 2 arrows showing coordinates. It may very well be vibrations on other axes.

Is there anything which would cause additional vibrations like fans running?

1. Thank you for your response.
The ACCELEROMETER_QUERY has returned a z-axis value exceeding 9000,
and I have utilized "MEASURE_AXES_NOISE" to obtain values ranging from 1 to 100.
Would this be appropriate? Additionally,
may I proceed with measuring resonances?
thankyou

444.png

I installed adxl345 on voron 0,
But it turns out that the Z-axis is always more than 9000 values
What is the reason for this?

View attachment 4254
Looking at those numbers I'd guess your printer is sitting upright and is on Earth. Try an experiment: Lay the printer on its side and I bet the X-axis will read about 9000 and the oothers, closer to zero. Then take the printer to the moon and see if the 9000 values change to about 1500.

Earth's gravity is about 9.8 meters per second squared in the Z direction.

Last edited:
Looking at those numbers I'd guess your printer is sitting upright and is on Earth. Try an experiment: Lay the printer on its side and I bet the X-axis will read about 9000 and the oothers, closer to zero. Then take the printer to the moon and see if the 9000 values change to about 1500.

Earth's gravity is about 9.8 meters per second squared in the Z direction.
Alternatively we can try going to the orbit with it and see how it changes in microgravity :unsure: