What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

V2.4 will not start print.

husa550

Printer Model
Voron 2.4
Extruder Type
Clockwork 1
Cooling Type
Afterburner
I have a Formbot V2.4 R1 and it have worked really good!
Wanted to test the adaptive mesh and purge and installed that.
Things worked pretty fine untill they did not!

When i start a print i preheat bed to 110C and nozzle to 150C manualy first so it will heat the chamber.
Then start the print, but now i got this error:

Error evaluating 'gcode_macro PRINT_START:gcode': UndefinedError: 'dict object' has no attribute 'BED'

Is this a config problem or is it something wrong with slicersettings?
I am using SuperSlicer 2.4.58.5

Most likely it is something going on with the slicer, older files that i already have printed before seems to work.

sounds like a problem with the start code on the slicer side. is it passing a BED=...something parameter?

(it should be)

es that i already have printed before seems to work.
I have a Formbot V2.4 R1 and it have worked really good!
Wanted to test the adaptive mesh and purge and installed that.
Things worked pretty fine untill they did not!

When i start a print i preheat bed to 110C and nozzle to 150C manualy first so it will heat the chamber.
Then start the print, but now i got this error:

Error evaluating 'gcode_macro PRINT_START:gcode': UndefinedError: 'dict object' has no attribute 'BED'

Is this a config problem or is it something wrong with slicersettings?
I am using SuperSlicer 2.4.58.5
I am having the same problem with CURA gcode.

Could someone point me towards a good tutorial or video on how to get a proper minimal START_PRINT and end print working with CURA. Seems a lot of talk about sort of a live interaction between a computer running both CURA and MainsalOS. I don't want to tie a computer to this printer.

I am having the same problem with CURA gcode.

Could someone point me towards a good tutorial or video on how to get a proper minimal START_PRINT and end print working with CURA. Seems a lot of talk about sort of a live interaction between a computer running both CURA and MainsalOS. I don't want to tie a computer to this printer.
The minimalist I can think of is
Code:
START_PRINT BED_TEMP={material_bed_temperature_layer_0} EXTRUDER_TEMP={material_print_temperature_layer_0}
and end gcode is
Code:
END_PRINT
They just call macros from Klipper. Now... if you want some print start and end macros ... 🙂
Check Pix's macro https://github.com/BluPix/klipper_macros or Jontek2's https://github.com/jontek2/A-better-print_start-macro

Open up the file that has the macro and search for the word "BED". (check the box for "match case".

Likely you have a simple spelling error or a misplaced underscore which is causing the issue.

The code is looking for a term BED that you likely haven't defined.

If the printer worked before and the slicer files and start code behaved, it's probably not that.

It's most probably with the scripts you added for the add-ons for adaptive or purge.