What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Voron 2.4 xy joint cable bridge replacement

pdb6251

Having built 2 Voron 2.4's with the same issue I guess someone else might have it too....

On both of my V2.4's the xy joint cable bridge touches/rubs on the y-axis drag chain. I assume the generic drag chain I am using is maybe slightly larger than the original spec. But regardless if anyone else has this issue, here is a new version of the bridge which provides greater clearance in the event you have the same issue.

Here is a link to the part... replacement xy cable bridge

Attachments

• xy cable bridge.jpg
    xy cable bridge.jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 6
Hello this is my first time on this forum i was building my own design printer until i couldn't carry on due to illness I'm now back in action and decided to scrap my design and build a voron 2.4 r2 so i have lots of parts i can salvage a quick question would i get away with using bigger drag chain i have lots of igus E2-15-10-028-0 drag chain do you think i could get away with using this thanks in advance jase