What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

wave bed mesh

What seems to be the problem? Looks good to me, and if you mesh the toolhead will compensate for any change.

You´ll need more probe-points ;-).
I use 13by13 on my 350mm Voron 2.4.

But looking at the range of flatness. 0.244mm is an acceptable value.

Haha... that looks a lot like mine. :)
But I have around 0.1 in flatness though. Did several mesh measurements starting with different bed temperatures from room temprature to 100C and it had basically the same shape.
Didn't change much.

As it stays around 0.08-0.1 and next step in my build will be to start initial prints I haven't investigated more.
If it seems to be a problem I will do.

Haha... that looks a lot like mine. :)
But I have around 0.1 in flatness though. Did several mesh measurements starting with different bed temperatures from room temprature to 100C and it had basically the same shape.
Didn't change much.

As it stays around 0.08-0.1 and next step in my build will be to start initial prints I haven't investigated more.
If it seems to be a problem I will do.
i think i have this problem becouse of the magnet sticker. look at this video
as i have bed from fermio labs that are known to be really flat.

i think i have this problem becouse of the magnet sticker. look at this video
as i have bed from fermio labs that are known to be really flat.
Yes, that was my thought too... either it is a very tiny airpocket or irregularity in magnetic sheet. Because the irregularity is so strange. Like, not the edges but a top in one spot.
Will see if I can take a picture when at home to show.

Just to reiterate the size variance here we are talking about .041 across the bed. 😵‍💫 .041
The size of a human hair is about .12

Reactions: pws
This is my bed. Bed at 100C, for around 20 min before bed level.
1682017546872.png1682017559854.png

EDIT: Oh, without any panels...