What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Welcome to the new Voron Forum!

Discord and Reddit have been very helpful, but this forum is going to be the first place I go from now on. Many thanks to the VoronDesign team and to everyone in the Voron community.

I would like to welcome everyone to the new official Voron Forum.

We have received input over the last 1-2 years that many users don’t use Discord or Reddit, many struggle with the pace of Discord channels, or that the fragmented nature of Discord made it hard for some people to receive the support they needed. This will be an official platform with key design crew and helpers participating. This forum has been some time in the making for planning and for vetting sufficient help to moderate. Please enjoy, ask questions, participate, and contribute!
I'm so glad y'all did this. Discord is chaotic. Reddit is flaky (I've lost my accounts a couple times because apparently they can't tell "lots of users on a VPN" from brigading). And Facebook needs to die. So having another option is great!

Thank you all for your kind words. Now the success of the forum is also on you - to continue to use it!

Not sure if it's just me but I don't seem to be getting any of the email notifications. Checked spam and not there either.

Are there any plans for an off topic category? This is about the only place I could think of to post this and it doesn't really fit.

Pleasantly surprised by that announcement! Finally the days of tracking messages in Discord are over :D

Bernie Sanders Democrat GIF by Election 2020

I would like to welcome everyone to the new official Voron Forum.

We have received input over the last 1-2 years that many users don’t use Discord or Reddit, many struggle with the pace of Discord channels, or that the fragmented nature of Discord made it hard for some people to receive the support they needed. This will be an official platform with key design crew and helpers participating. This forum has been some time in the making for planning and for vetting sufficient help to moderate. Please enjoy, ask questions, participate, and contribute!
Great!! The community is big enough to have its own forum.

This is great, and thanks to the team for the great work to get this up and running.

Is there any guideance or strategy on how to make the transition from Discord to this forum?

This is great, and thanks to the team for the great work to get this up and running.

Is there any guideance or strategy on how to make the transition from Discord to this forum?

Transition for what scope? You, some information, or all of Voron? Discord is not going away but some level of information is slowly going to make its way over.

Transition for what scope? You, some information, or all of Voron? Discord is not going away but some level of information is slowly going to make its way over.
Thanks for the response. The context of the question was from the perhaps incorrect assumption/perception that all of Discord would ultimately migrate to this forum.

So for community support for something new like TAP for example, would we come here, Discord, or both?

Thanks for the response. The context of the question was from the perhaps incorrect assumption/perception that all of Discord would ultimately migrate to this forum.

So for community support for something new like TAP for example, would we come here, Discord, or both?
You would go to whatever platform you prefer, both will provide support for TAP.

FINALLY!!!! A searchable and followable source of information, support and discussion related to voron!!! THANK YOU!!