What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Z probe options?

Ryan_M

I'm going to start on a Legacy-ish build in the near future. I'll be remodelling some of it to use up old parts that I have in the bucket from waaay back. While I have it in CAD I'd like to start looking into Z probe options. I want nothing to do with the inductive probe. Klicky seems to be an option and the description says it will work with all Voron models but I'm not having any luck finding Legacy specific details. I'm open to other options as well. Thanks!

I'm going to start on a Legacy-ish build in the near future. I'll be remodelling some of it to use up old parts that I have in the bucket from waaay back. While I have it in CAD I'd like to start looking into Z probe options. I want nothing to do with the inductive probe. Klicky seems to be an option and the description says it will work with all Voron models but I'm not having any luck finding Legacy specific details. I'm open to other options as well. Thanks!
There is a Legacy specific mount in the Klicky repository. That’s what I have on my Legacy build now. I haven’t finished setting up the software, but that’s the route that I’m taking.