What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Anyone know what the connectors that come on the revo are called?

The original ones were indeed microfit 3.0 connectors. The last link that you has were indeed the mating connectors. As for extraction tools, well, um, they are all pretty terrible. The only ines I’ve heard of that work well are the Molex ones. I, personally, haven’t had good luck with any of them, but that’s the best success story I’ve seen.

The original ones were indeed microfit 3.0 connectors. The last link that you has were indeed the mating connectors. As for extraction tools, well, um, they are all pretty terrible. The only ines I’ve heard of that work well are the Molex ones. I, personally, haven’t had good luck with any of them, but that’s the best success story I’ve seen.
Thanks for confirming I got the right ones!

Yes, they are MicroFit 3.0. For extraction a trick I read about that works is to use a cell phone sim ejector tool. I stole an extra one and it's now in my toolbox. $0 and works sure beats $25-$60!

Good idea about the sim tool I have several of those. I am going to try it when I get home!

Looking at the data sheet Molex says it needs 43031 digikey says I got 0430315003 . They seem too tall to fit in the housing.