What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Solved Bed and Purge Bucket Position after Low-Profile Y Endstop Install

Laserbea4k43

Printer Model
Voron 2.4 350
Extruder Type
Galileo
Cooling Type
Stealthburner
Hello,
I've in stalled a low-profile y-endstop and transposed z-chain mod after installing an EBB 2209 USB.
After doing so, I've had to(?) physically adjust my bed location in order to get 0,0 to meet at the front-left corner of my bed, it was hanging over a bit. But also modified my steppers config like so:

Python:
[stepper_x]
##    Uncomment for 350mm build
position_endstop: 348.5
position_max: 348.5

[stepper_y]
##    Uncomment for 350mm build
position_endstop: 349
position_max: 349

Now, when I use my clean nozzle script, it the nozzle doesn't reach the brush, so I tried adjusting by updating the brush position as follows:

Python:
## These are only used if location_bucket_rear is False. You specify a custom location in y axis for your brush - see diagram above. ##
variable_brush_front:       357        
variable_brush_depth:       377

Running the script now gives me an out of range error.
Could someone help me reconfigure?

Attachments

• nozzle_scrub.txt
    12.1 KB · Views: 0
  • steppers.txt
    5.8 KB · Views: 0
OK,
So I realized that If i pushed the toolhead back any further, I would be hitting the endstop. So I pulled the bed back up, and changed my position_max and position endstop back to 350 on both Axis'.
Made adjustments to add 7 to the Y position, reset my scrubber script and readjusted for my new silicone version and everything is good!!