What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Question Config of the Stealthburner Leds

I have reviewed your config over and over and it looks correct. The only thing I would say is maybe it's hardware.
I don't think it's a hardware problem, but anyway, Thank you very much for your responsiveness and attention.
When manually manipulating the blue buttons, all commands and light combinations are executed accurately.
I also did a test by reconfiguring another port from the MCU.
The result is the same.
Please tell me do you use Stealtburner tollhead
Greetings Georgi
73! LZ1GBY

Do you have the stealthburner_leds file in the proper directory? If you look at your Machine screen, does it show in the file listing?

Is the file named stealthburner_leds.cfg or is it stealthburner_leds.txt as you uploaded? It must have the extension cfg.

If it does show there, and has the correct extension, then you need to click on printer.cfg to edit that file. At the top of the file you should see some include lines. add this line to it:
[include stealthburner_leds.cfg]

Then Save & Restart to have Klipper restart itself and load the led file.

Hi,
It's the first thing I've done.
The file has the extension *.cfg.
With extension *.txt is only for the forum as files with extension *.cfg are not accepted.
"print.cfg" file has been updated with stealthburner.leds.cfg
Here are some screenshots of my machine.
Greetings, George
73! LZ1GBY

Attachments

• System.zip
    595.6 KB · Views: 6
Yeah I reviewed that Geprge's config looks correct. The only other thing would be a typo someplace but I am not good at spotting them.

It looks like the leds are being defined in both printer.cfg and stealthburner_leds.cfg. Try commenting out the entire [neopixel sb_leds] block in printer.cfg and see if that helps.

It looks like the leds are being defined in both printer.cfg and stealthburner_leds.cfg. Try commenting out the entire [neopixel sb_leds] block in printer.cfg and see if that helps.
Of course I will try
I placed the entire [neopixel sb_leds] block in the printer.cfg file. There is no difference in the behavior of the lights. It is the same.But after finishing the printing and when the head goes to the home position, Klipper prints some error that I don't understand and I don't know what it means.

"Error evaluating 'gcode_macro _set_sb_leds_by_name: gcode': jinja2.exceptions. Undefined Error: 'dict object' has no attribute 'standby'"

I think the best way to use it is to follow the instructions in the "stealthburner_leds.cfg" file, namely:

# 1. Copy this .cfg file into your Klipper config directory and then add [include stealthburner_leds.cfg]
# to the top of your printer.cfg in order to register the LEDs and macros with Klipper.
# 2. Define your LEDs by editing [neopixel sb_leds] below and entering the data pin from your control board
# as well as the color order.

It might be easiest to back up and do what you mentioned.

Remove the [neopixel sb_leds] section from your printer.cfg.
Make sure you have the [include stealthburner_leds.cfg] line with the other include statements in your printer.cfg.
Set the pin to the correct assignment in the stealthburner_leds.cfg file
Remember after making those changes to issue a "firmware_restart" command in the console to restart Klipper and make it load the changes.

Remove the [neopixel sb_leds] section from your printer.cfg.
Make sure you have the [include stealthburner_leds.cfg] line with the other include statements in your printer.cfg.
Set the pin to the correct assignment in the stealthburner_leds.cfg file
Remember after making those changes to issue a "firmware_restart" command in the console to restart Klipper and make it load the changes.
Thanks.
Thanks a lot and to all who helped me to solve
the problem with Stealthburner toolhead lights.
George

What Exact version of the mainboard are you running?
The configuration of my printer is as follows:
- Printer Voron Trident - 250
- MB - BTT SKR 1.3 + additional driver for the 6th motor. UART management
- Raspberry pi 3+
- Stealthburner with three neopixel diodes without CAN buses
- Step motor drivers A4988 for tests.On TMC2209 finalization
- Z endstop - TAP optical sensor
- Control via PC - wifi
Best regards
Sincerely, George