What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Question "Move out of Range" Error when trying to mesh my Printbed using Klicky.

Dazza01

When Im trying to mesh my Printbed using Klicky the Console always gives me a warning saying "Move out of range: 25.000 -25.000 10.000 [0.000]".
Attaching and Docking the probe works just fine. QGL also works splendid. I did adjust the Z-offset of my Endstop and the Z-offset of my probe. I followed a video by Magnin of Voron Designs on how to set this up. However I cannot seem to fix this issue.
Any ideas?

Alright, I managed to fix the mistake. I needed to adjust my min/max mesh points in the printer.cfg. When trying to move to 0 the machine already used the y-offset of the Klicky probe. That way when going to 0 it would have tried to move the nozzle to -25mm. Set min/max mesh points accordingly (mesh_min: 25, 25 and mesh_max: 275, 275 for a 300x300mm bed) and everything works just fine.

I've found that almost every time I get some sort of "Move out of Range" error, it's because something (usually a macro) has left klipper in a G91 (relative) state when it should be in a G90 (absolute) state.

Doesn't apply to your situation, but thought I'd put it here for anyone searching for "Move out of Range error".